Margaret Cheong - blood donation

On Feb 19, 2008 3:25 PM, Margaret Cheong margaret.cheong@ yahoo.com wrote:

Dear All,

I'm sending this email to appeal for blood donation for my brother who is constantly in need of blood infusion to survive. My brother is suffering from a very very rare blood disorder and doctors have yet to find a cure for it and the only way for survival at the moment is blood infusion.

So many of you, to whom I'm so grateful and many kind donors have so kindly donated blood for him earlier and we now have only 2 paks left, which may be used up in a week or so.

Please help us appeal for donors. Below are my brother's particulars.

Name: Cheong Soon Heng
NRIC No: 410401-07-5145

Venue:
The Blood Bank
Gleneagles Medical Centre
Pangkor Road, Penang.

The Blood Bank opens from:
8.30am - 3.00pm on Monday - Friday
8.30am - 12.00nn on Saturday
Sunday - closed

Thanking you very much.

Sukhi hontu.
May you be well and happy.

With metta,
Margaret