Make Money From The New Subsidy Scheme?

Below is the interesting article that I received from friend:

My friend Joey Singh, the former Radio 4 deejay, is always thinking of ways to supplement the miserly 'bunga' he is earning from the bank. He sent me this e-mail on profiteering from the new fuel subsidy scheme. Incidentally, Pos Malaysia has just announced they will hand out cash if you show up in person.

Dear TV Smith,

Can't believe that the people advising our premier could have thought about a RM625 annual subsidy for every private car owner (2000 cc and below)in lieu of govt subsidised fuel at the pump!

Oh, this is so beautiful, if not downright scary. You see, I have a car (30 year-old Toyota Corona) which at market value would be probably 800 to 1,500 ringgit max. Now, I have just got the wildest, most brainy idea that only a Bayi can think of...

I go out tomorrow and buy another 10 cars (each maybe about 500 to 800 ringgit) being sold off by desperate owners because nobody wants them. The cars are ready-for-the-scrapyard kind but just barely good enough for a Puspakom inspection and a transfer of ownership effected to me.

Then I just find a place to store all of these cars (or I could even scrap them and have cash in hand from the besi buruk man) and then armed with only the registration cards of each car, I proceed to take a 3rd party insurance (about 60 ringgit without any NCB per car) and pop in to my friendly Pos Malaysia or JPJ office and spend about 70 ringgit to 100 ringgit for each car for a one year road tax disc.

I spend about roughly 150 ringgit for this procedure and now I hold my breath as the man or lady behind the counter proceed to issue a RM625 ringgit postal order in my name for every card presented at the counter...

My yearly cost is RM 150 and I get RM 625 in return. A whopping RM 475 profit that is equivalent to a 12,000 ringgit in fixed deposit for a year. I rest my case...

Smith, please highlight this letter in your next blog posting. I think I may be on to something. Give me a little credit though... This former Radio DJ also wants to be an adviser to the PM like everyone else in this country :)

Cheers,
Joey


When Fuel Prices GO UP!




Interesting video clip:
Force drivers to slow down their vehicles!